Clarity4D provide personality profiles designed to improve people’s understanding of different personality types and their respective communication preferences.
This knowledge allows them to flex their communication style in line with their audience, creating clarity, reducing confusion and aiding efficiency.
Whether you are experiencing personal change, have new challenges at work or are new to leadership, our profiles help you to:
- Better understand yourself – your strengths and development areas
- Set achievable goals and coach yourself to exceed them
- Understand the behaviours expected in different situations
- Adapt your communication style so as to improve relationships and grow your influence
- Build your confidence in authentic leadership
- Improve your resilience to setbacks so you bounce-back and excel at every new challenge
Effective team working leads to organisational success through collaboration, co-operation and accountability. Clarity4D’s tools assist with:
- Recognising and valuing the differences in others and their preferred ways of communicating
- Raising individual awareness of the impact of personal behaviour on the team
- Team mapping: Building a framework and common language upon which to base team interactions leads to efficient meetings and day to day operations
- Creating strategic team goals and effective tactical action plans
- Fostering team resilience meaning quicker recovery from set-backs
- Keeping team wellbeing and motivation high during challenging times
- Building collaboration and co-operation, ultimately leading to innovation
- Stakeholder mapping: Creating closer relationships with suppliers and customers
Different teams have different priorities, sometimes leading to conflict – especially when under pressure! We help organisations reach their objectives by:
- Creating an organisation-wide language of colour, simplifying communication, leading to greater collaboration, co-operation and accountability
- Supporting a culture of continuous learning and feedback, allowing for learning from mistakes, growth and innovation
- Supporting your talent management strategy from efficient recruitment to identifying development needs and improving retention throughout change and challenge
- Improving communication from the very top keeping all workers connected to organisational outcomes
- Maintaining a customer/stakeholder focus across the organisation
- Improving efficiency: Reducing errors, missed deadlines and wasted time/resources, resulting in fewer HR interventions
Our clients: Business and corporate environments
Profiles we offer
In addition to our core development tools, we offer specific profiles to support:
- Team effectiveness
For smaller businesses, where accreditation may not be appropriate, we can offer tailored workshops in:
- Specific line management challenges (e.g. appraisals or giving feedback)
- Senior leadership strategy setting and communication
- Team collaboration
- Talent selection, progression and planning
- Sales and negotiation training
- Culture change
- Coaching for performance
- Customer service and commercial awareness
- Problem solving, creativity and innovation
Find out how Clarity4D helped Verastar reduce employee turnover
Our clients: Public sector
These organisations are increasingly having to operate like businesses, competing for public support, funds and great talent. Clarity4D has developed profiles specifically for this sector with their ever-squeezed budgets in mind.
Particular challenges we can help with include:
- Increasing commercial awareness across the organisation
- Developing ‘systems thinking’ to promote efficiency and innovation
- Offering development opportunities to the team in the competitive talent market
- Community engagement, operating with a volunteer workforce and managing public perception
See how Clarity4D made effective profiles affordable for 10,500 leaders of the London Metropolitan Police
Youth and education
Young people are our future leaders and Clarity4D have created personalised profiles for early self-understanding helping to build confidence in young people and equip them with communication skills as they move from education to employment.
The Youth Profile is aimed at 14-17 year olds. There are 10 simple questions to be answered.
The Learning 4 Earning Profile is the Youth Profile plus a workbook to help develop behaviours that will be needed in the workplace such as goal setting, positive attitude and interpersonal skills. This profile has been used for apprenticeship schemes.
The New Direction Profile is designed for young people who are facing a change in their lives, including undergraduates and graduates.”
When teaching staff also use Clarity4D profiles for personal and team development, the results can create a powerful mutual understanding for teachers and learners.
Find out how Clarity4D helped students at the University of Bedfordshire take more responsibility for their own development